Together we’ll create fun, unique photos that are truly you
The love of your life just proposed, you’re both giddy with excitement and can’t wait to spend the rest of your lives together. But first, the wedding planning.
It’s a daunting task, I know, but you can do this! I’m here to help.
You’ve heard how fast the wedding day can fly by, and it’s true even as the photographer. You want these images to be able to spark your memories of the day for years to come. More than that, you want to actually be able to slow down the clock and create memories throughout the day.
Your wedding day shouldn’t only be a blur of hugs and congratulations. You should enjoy each other, the food, and definitely be able to get down with your friends on the dance floor.
You’re looking for a photographer who can capture all the candid moments you never want to forget, and a few you didn’t even know were happening. You also want some rockin portraits together, hopefully without having to leave the party for too long.
Let me be your guide. Together we will craft the perfect timeline to make the most of your day and allow you time to pause and enjoy.
Your portrait time is one element that allows you to slow the clock down for a bit. We step away from the hustle for a moment to stop and breath each other in. This is time where you get to bask in the joy of marrying your best friend.
You’ll cuddle, dance, walk through glowy light, and laugh with each other as we create timeless images that feel authentically you.
You have this one magical day, savor every last moment.
Life is once, forever…capture it!
- An engagement session: More than just a photo for your save the dates, it’s practice time. We will talk and laugh and get a little silly so that when your wedding day arrives, we already know each other and you know what a session with me feels like. (spoiler alert: it’s pretty fun)
- If this isn’t for you, we swap it for conversation and wine (or beverage of choice) sometime before the big day.
- Detailed Questionnaires: To help me get to know you and all that you have planned
- Support: I send out a wedding guide to all of my couples jam packed with helpful information
- Quick response time: I typically email or text back in 24 hrs
- Timeline planning to make sure there is enough time for all your priorities
- Vendor Referrals: You get my list of trusted and talented vendors
- 6-8 week turn around for you wedding gallery
- a print release for all of your images, you can create your own prints whenever you get to it.
- Options to include additional time for photographer(s), rehearsal dinner, next day portrait session, or any other events you don’t want to forget.
- Early arrival to scout your location (or plan a tour with you before the day)
Working with me is easy as 1, 2, 3…..4
A phone call. We talk for a bit and learn about each other. You get to ask me all the questions that have been buzzing in your head and I will advise you on the best plan of action.
I’ll send you my easy booking link where you can pick your package, select any add ons you may want, read & sign our contract, and pay your deposit. All in one location.
We get to meet in person! Whether that is for your engagement session or to chat a while over some drinks. We will have some fun and get to know each other. This way, on your wedding day, we are already friends.
We party! All the planning is out of the way and you can spend your day simply enjoying; trusting that I will have all of the most important moments documented for you to enjoy for the rest of your lives.
The 5th Element
Don’t let those wedding images gather dust on your hard drive. Print them and let them gather dust on your walls!
Only slightly joking. However, we are all guilty of excitedly taking photos while traveling and then printing them “tomorrow”.
(Sorry Europe2016 and Museum of Ice Cream photos)
Let me help you create a beautiful wedding album or timeless wall art so that you can enjoy your wedding photos on a regular basis.
Not just when facebook posts your memory each year.
Ok, let’s talk numbers. I know you’ve got a lot of zero’s being thrown at your right now
(especially if you already have your venue booked), but I have some good news.
Your wedding photography is THE BEST investment you can make in your wedding. I know, I’m biased, but it’s true. These images will be the walk down memory lane you share with your kids (or pets if you prefer). Also, a great way to reminisce with friends 30 years from now when we’re all in space suits and flowy floral dresses become “so 2010’s!”
My full day wedding package is $3500 with customizable options for smaller weddings and elopements. Every wedding is different and I will make sure you don’t have any more (or less) coverage than you absolutely need.
Contact me to see how I can customize a package for you.